If you forgot your Apple ID,
Use these steps to find your Apple ID.
Your Apple ID is the account you use to sign in to all Apple services. If you forgot your Apple ID or aren’t sure you have it, there are a few ways to find it. You can also reset your password to regain access.
See if you’re signed in with your Apple ID
Follow these steps to see if you’re signed in on one of your devices with your Apple ID:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Find your Apple ID in iCloud or iTunes settings & your App Store.
Tap Settings, then tap [your name]. On iOS 10.2
iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings, then tap iCloud.
iTunes & App Store
Tap Settings, tap [your name], then tap iTunes & the App Store. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings, then tap iTunes & the App Store. or earlier, tap Settings, then tap iCloud.
You can also try this other service:
- Tap Settings, then tap Password & account. On iOS 10.3 or earlier, tap Settings, select Mail, select Contacts,
- then tap Calendar.
- Tap Settings, select messages, then tap Send Receive &.
- Tap Settings, then tap FaceTime.
If you know your Apple ID, but can’t turn off activation lock,
On your MAC
- Choose Apple > System Preferences menu, then click Apple ID.
- Choose the Apple > System Preferences menu, click Internet Account, then choose your iCloud account from the sidebar.
- Open the App Store, then select Store > View my account.
- Open FaceTime, then select FaceTime > Preferences.
- Open messages, then choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage.
On your Apple TV
- Go to Settings, select Users and Accounts, then select iCloud.
- Go to Settings, select Users and Accounts, select your account, and then select Store.
On your PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Open iTunes on your PC, select Account, then select View my account. If you’re signed in to iTunes with your Apple ID, you’ll see your account name and email address.
On the web
- You can see if you’re signed in with your Apple ID at iCloud.com or by signing into your Apple ID account page. If you don’t sign in, your Apple ID might be on the sign-in screen first.
- You can also search for your Apple ID by entering the full name and email address associated with your Apple ID.
- If your phone number is your Apple ID, you might not be able to find your Apple ID.
- Go to iCloud.com.
- If you’re already signed in to iCloud, go to account settings.
- From your Apple ID Account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
When you’re asked to enter your Apple ID, click “If you forgot your Apple ID”, and you can search for it.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
- If your phone number is your Apple ID, these steps won’t work.
Try another email address
Typically, your Apple ID is your email address. * If the steps above didn’t work, try signing in with any previous email addresses you might use as your Apple ID.
* In some countries and regions, you can use your phone number as your Apple ID.